Friday, November 6, 2009

My Film Courage Blog featured on 'Film Independent' website



The biggest thing to ever happen to my blog happened several weeks ago after the FIND Filmmaker Forum that Karen and I attended. On a whim, I stayed up late that night to write my thoughts about the weekend seminar.

To my surprise, I ended up being contacted by the folks of www.FilmIndependent.org who sought permission to republish my blog. Of course I jumped at the opportunity. Not only did they republish this blog in their Blog section, I found out later that they also had my name on the homepage of their site. This is certainly a big thrill for me. It's a huge leap for me as I continue to fight my way out of obscurity.

Here is the link to my recent blog on the Filmmaker Forum on the Film Independent Website
http://www.filmindependent.org/content/forum-blog-writer-director-david-branin-reviews-filmmaker-forum

No comments: