Monday, April 13, 2009

My First Radio Show Available Online

If you want an inside look at what goes on behind the scenes at one of the fastest rising Film Festivals in the U.S., you are going to be interested in my first Film Courage Radio Show interview which is co-hosted by Karen Worden.

Karen Worden, David Branin, Daniel Sol, and Theo Dumont

HollyShorts Film Festival Co-Founders and Co-Directors Theo Dumont and Daniel Sol joined us inside LA Talk Radio Studios for an intimate chat about how they started HollyShorts, who watches the films they receive, an alternative way to get your film into their festival, and they broke news of a new Webisode launch to be judged by the creators of the Webisode sensation Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Hear all that and more.

http://www.latalkradio.com/Film.php

I'm also going to try and build a community where we all discuss topics that arise during each show. Would love to see us all grow and learn together.

http://www.filmcourage.proboards.com

It's pretty easy to sign up. Literally takes about 30 seconds.

This first show was a lot of fun. There was so much more I wanted to cover with Daniel and Theo. In this case 50 minutes wasn't enough time. Will very likely bring them back on when it is closer to the festival which is in August.

Meanwhile I am busy lining up future guests. This upcoming week, Karen and I will be joined by Actor/Producer Paul J. Alessi. I am also back and forth with a lot of active and talented filmmakers who are interested in talking about their craft and projects with us.

I am also trying to get the show up on iTunes. That is an essential part of building our audience. I hope to have that figured out as soon as possible.

No comments: