Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Update - 4/1/09

Don't worry, I do not have the time to joke around. So no April Fool's in this posting.

Wanted to take a few moments and provide you with an overall update as things are certainly getting busier for me and it is not about to slow down.

First off let me send a shout out to Paul J. Alessi for signing up as my latest 'Follower'.

Another great way to Follow this blog is through Facebook. Just log in, visit this site http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/film_courage/, and click on 'Become a Fan.'

Actors Gregor Collins and John Keating in Night Before the Wedding

I also just added a bunch of new Screenshots of Night Before the Wedding to the Facebook Fanpage. If you like what you see, please Become a Fan of my film as well.

Onto business. I have a meeting scheduled for this Friday to meet with Filmmaker A.J. Rickert-Epstein who is cutting the Official Trailer to Night Before the Wedding.

I am also in touch with David Cosgrove of David Cosgrove Los Angeles Web Design who is redesigning www.nightbeforethewedding.com for us. It is going to be an exciting day when we have our new website 'live' along with the Official Trailer to NBTW.

Filmmaker Jamin Winans continues with a slew of great news surrounding his second feature, INK. Check out this out, 'Ink' Featurette by NBC News Kirk Montgomery.

I may have some exciting news myself. Going to find out more on Friday. Hope to share this news with you very soon.

And lastly, I may be up and running on an Experimental/Exploratory Feature Film in the near future. And as I said above, I am not joking around.

No comments: