Monday, April 20, 2009

Radio Interview with Actor/Producer Paul J. Alessi

These last couple of weeks have certainly been active for me. Ideally, we will have our website to Night Before the Wedding revamped very soon. In addition we are hoping to unveil our Official Trailer for NBTW. I am so thankful for the efforts of our Website Designer David Cosgrove and our Trailer Editor A.J. Rickert-Epstein.

While that is being worked on, I have been connecting with Filmmakers from all over the country. My brand new radio venture, Film Courage with David Branin and Karen Worden is off to a great start. The show is already booked with guests for quite a while. A huge goal with the show is for each interview to be loaded with information. Nuts and bolts info that benefits all of us.


Karen and I were very excited to bring Actor/Producer Paul J. Alessi into the studio this past Sunday. Paul doesn't hold back any punches. I do not know too many people who are as genuine and generous as Paul. This upcoming Sunday, April 26th, Paul's feature film Knuckle Draggers will make it's World Premiere at the Newport Beach Film Festival. Karen and I bought our tickets a few weeks ago and cannot wait to get down there.

Here is a link to Paul's Interview, Film Courage Interviews Paul J. Alessi

No comments: