Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The day is almost here

My first feature film is now in crunch time. And as such, producer Gregor Collins and myself spent about 9 hours with our Sound Designer Thomas Corkran today. We made good progress. I had to postpone a meeting with my Colorist as the file was still rendering. It could have easily been a 12 hour day for me.

I am as anxious to finish Night Before the Wedding as I have ever been. Of course it has never been this close to being done. Looking at the film for the first time in a little while, I can say I am proud of this work. I know not everyone is going to like it, but at the same time there will be a lot of people who will love it. I hope the film connects with people and gets them talking. So much more I can say.

The day is almost here.

No comments: