Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jamin Winans releases 2nd Trailer for "INK"

As you may or may not know, I have interviewed Filmmaker Jamin Winans twice over at my Film Synergy Blog (here is the "INK" Interview). It was from the interaction back and forth on this second interview where I learned that Jamin's 2nd Feature INK was going to have it's World Premiere at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival.

My fiance Karen and I made the trip up to Santa Barbara to support Jamin and see his latest work. Though the first trailer for INK is amazing, there is no way I could anticipate the impact that his film had on me and on Karen. It caused me to write this blog, Jamin Winan's INK is one of the most inspiring films I have seen...

Upon reading my write-up, Jamin said he was speechless.

Well, now Jamin has released his 2nd Trailer for INK, and he has taken MY QUOTE on his film and put it in the Trailer. Now I am the one who is speechless.

As if you didn't already need to see this 2nd Trailer anyway, now there is additional incentive.



Jamin recut the trailer because they were getting a lot of feedback that it was playing like a Horror film, which it is not. So this trailer gives us more of the overall vibe. He also told me that he has cut 9 minutes down on the overall run time. Not that the version I saw dragged by any means. But I believe that only can help the overall film.

Man, I cannot wait to see INK again!

No comments: