Monday, March 16, 2009

My Radio Appearance on LA Talk Radio!

I had a Call-In Talk Radio Show for 3 years when I was in college. And for the first time since I did my last show, I once again appeared on the radio...to promote Night Before the Wedding.

I wasn't alone. Also appearing with me were my fiance Karen Worden and Actor/Producer Gregor Collins. We had a blast. The show is called In the Can hosted by Kip Brown on LA Talk Radio.

Kip was positive in his reaction to the film. As a matter of fact, he sent us this quote today.

"Night Before the Wedding is a funny film with a great cast and a storyline that is FULL of surprises"
Kip Brown, Radio Host LA Talk Radio's In the Can

I didn't quite say everything I wanted to say and I certainly stumbled here and there. I still loved it though. There is a part of me that would love to be back hosting a radio show. If I could find some sponsors to help support my show, it is something I would definitely do.

In the meantime, hope you enjoy listening to this interview and finding out a little more about my story and hearing about Night Before the Wedding.

Here is the link - http://www.latalkradio.com/Kip.php
(Click on the show from March 14th, 2009)

Would love to hear what you think.

No comments: